Here’s a great recipe I need to try soon…
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breast
- fresh spinach leaves
- light Brie
- Dijon mustard
- whole wheat buns
- rosemary, salt and pepper
- trim all fat off chicken breasts and pound to an even thickness.
- season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- grill 4-5 minutes per side until no longer pink in the middle.
- grill buns for about 1-2 minutes.
- assemble chicken burger with Dijon mustard, spinach and Brie.
- Makes 2 chicken burgers
Pictures and recipe via food.dailybuzz.com